If you need to request a transcript for college applications, for a summer program, for transferring out of Maharishi School, or for any other non-college related purpose, you may contact the Registrar, Ms. Emmy Augé, at firstname.lastname@example.org directly or complete the form below.
If you are a Maharishi School alumnus requesting a transcript for a college transfer application, you may contact the Registrar, Ms. Emmy Augé, at email@example.com directly or complete the form below.
Online Request Form
Please note the following policies regarding all scholastic records:
- Photocopies of transcripts from other educational institutions will not be made available to you. These documents are submitted specifically for consideration of admission and cannot be made available for any other use.
- You must request transcripts from previously attended schools directly from those institutions by completing this form for each school. Requests for photocopies of transcripts from international educational institutions, however, will be considered due to the difficulty of obtaining those documents directly.
- Your transcript will not be released without your signed authorization.
- Transcripts and grades are not issued for you if you have an outstanding financial obligation to the school.
- Requests to inspect and/or receive copies of documents (other than transcripts from previous schools and confidential letters of recommendation) maintained in your academic record may be submitted under the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (commonly known as FERPA), as amended.
Follow Us on Social Media:
804 Dr Robert Keith Wallace Dr.
Fairfield, IA, 52556
Tel: (641) 472-9400
Toll Free: (866) 472-6723