Admissions Process: Upper School
1. Visit Us
The best way to know whether you and Maharishi School are a great fit is to visit. You’ll want to meet our teachers, our administrators, spend time in the classrooms, and meet your peers.
Visits to the Maharishi Upper School are arranged by appointment. We request a two-week notice of all visits. Open Houses are also scheduled several times each year. Local students are invited to spend a day in their age-appropriate classroom and out of town students are invited to spend 2 days in their age-appropriate classroom. After a student visits and is accepted, Upper School students must defer enrollment until the start of the following semester.
To plan a visit, contact email@example.com or call (641) 472-9400 ext.5076.
2. Apply Online
There is a $30 application fee and you will need to provide an official school transcript from your most recent school. As you navigate the application requirements, remember that the Maharishi Admissions team is here to be your partner every step of the way. Access our online application.
The following documents will be needed to complete the application:
- Official School transcript from most recent school
- Personal Recommendation letter
- Student essay
- SSAT, PSAT, or other standardized test scores (email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions)
Interviews are a required part of the application process. This can be an in-person or a Skype interview. After receipt of a completed application, a Maharishi School Admissions officer will contact you to schedule a student interview after the transcripts are received and application including the student essay is completed.
4. Receive Letter of Acceptance from the Director of Admissions.
Say “Yes”. Pay the enrollment deposit and complete the registration process with our Registrar.
In order to complete the enrollment process, you will need to provide:
- Official immunization record or notarized waiver
- Physical and Health records (completed by your doctor within the last 12 months)
- Consent for Release of Educational Records
- Dental screening (entering 9th graders only)
If you would like to apply for financial aid, please visit our Financial Aid page and submit your application.
Application Dates and Deadlines
For Fall Semester entry
- Priority application: Priority consideration is given to all applications completed by April 1. Once all first-round decisions are made, the admissions process then transitions into a rolling format. New students are accepted until classes are full.
- Notification of admissions decision: April 15
For Spring Semester entry
- Application deadline: December 1 (US students)
- Notification of admissions decision: within 2 weeks.
Upon admission to Maharishi School, boarding families are issued an enrollment contract which should be submitted with the deposit within three weeks. Tuition must be fully paid before the start of student orientation.
Maharishi School admits students of any race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the School.
Follow Us on Social Media:
804 Dr Robert Keith Wallace Dr.
Fairfield, IA, 52556
Tel: (641) 472-9400
Toll Free: (866) 472-6723